Monday, November 4, 2013

Palace of the Golden Horses - Please contact me ASAP if you want to stay in this Hotel for BELOW MARKET RATE!

Please contact me ASAP if you want to stay in this Hotel for BELOW MARKET RATE!

If you are interested to join as MEMBER of the GOLDEN HORSES HEALTH SANCTUARY then please contact me @ cheetat_3456@yahoo.com and I shall SHARE HALF of the REFERRAL FEE with YOU!

I failed to book The Mines Wellness Hotel because the notice is too short. So I decided to spend two nights at Palace of The Golden Horses instead. So after this I still have 4 more nights to spend. I may spend them at hotels in Cameron or Sarawak. 

Anyway if I get chance to travel to UK I will spend the 4 nights in 4 or 5 starts hotel in London. And of course I have to pay the travel and food myself. However I will not need to pay a penny for the accommodation fee. 

This time I also failed to arrange for the full body medical check-up due to short notice LOL. I always like to give short notice like a few days or one week earlier. So I chose to spend my Traditional Medicine entitlement at the Mines Wellness Center. Luckily even tough it's a one day notice I still managed to book for the foot massage. So I still have 2 more entitlements which I will consider spend them for one session of TuiNa(Full Body Massage) and one session of Ayurvedic Massage. I am considering spend the remaining 2 TCM entitlements and 1 full body medical check-up entitlement at one time sometime end of this year.

Anyway, this time I stayed in Palace of Golden Horses for two nights. If according to the market value, it will cost me more than MYR1,000.00. So I have already achieved my break-even because I only need to pay around RM1,000++ per annual for the membership fee.  

To call a thing Cheap or Expensive is very subject. Some people think IPhone is expensive but many people think IPhone is cheap because it is worth the price. And I think the Golden Horse Health Sanctuary Membership price is VERY VERY WORTH IT for LEISURE & ENTERTAINMENT. 

I am entitled to get some referral fee if I managed to get someone to join as the member of Golden Horse Health Sanctuary and enjoy all the goodies. If you are interested please contact me @ cheetat_3456@yahoo.com and I shall SHARE HALF of the REFERRAL FEE with YOU!


Hotel Corridor at level 6

Hotel Corridor at level 6

Inside the Hotel Room

The balcony in the Hotel Room

Inside the Hotel Room

 Inside the Hotel Room

Master Control

 Master Control


Lift waiting area

Lift Waiting Area

Lift Waiting Area

You will see many Horse Statues in this Hotel

You will see many Horse Statues in this Hotel

I was having my foot massage here

 I was having my foot massage here

I was having my foot massage here

 I was having my foot massage here

I was having my foot massage here

I was having my foot massage here

I was having my foot massage here

No comments:

Post a Comment