Thursday, March 27, 2014

Full Body Checkup with Complementary Breakfast and Lunch! Report will be out on the same day!

I have subscribed to a Health Check program. I have used it for 2 years but this year I have no plan to do my health check. Hence I am thinking to 'rent' to you guys out there. The program comes with complementary breakfast and lunch and you can take the medical report on the same day right after the lunch. Also this package comes with the complementary stay in the 6 stars hotel Palace of the Golden Horses but this is optional.

The following are my personal medical report done last year. Note that I have not done any CT scan yet because I found there is no need but you may choose to do CT Scan as well.












1 comment:

  1. Getting a health checkup is not only important for detecting health problems early but also for maintaining overall wellness. I highly recommend checking out the health checkup packages in Delhi, as they offer great value for money and are tailored to meet individual needs.

    ReplyDelete