Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Good Deal from GHHS!!!

After being one year member of the Golden Horses Health Sanctuary(GHHS), I decided to upgrade my membership to "Diamond" package which lasts for 25 years. The reason being is by paying RM1591 a year (my previous package was RM1166.60 per year but with lesser services) then I am entitled to the following:

1) FREE 4 days 3 nights stay in around 50 five-star hotels all around the world. Yes for FREE! So if I choose to spend the 4D3N in London then I can save the accomodation fee! Not to mention I also get a FREE DAE membership which means I just need to top up a little money(the rate is dependant on region if Euro is around USD80) to stay in thousands of hotels globally.

2) FREE body check-up program. This is fabulous. I have done this some time back in August 2012. GHHS provided me very light uniforms which are very comfortable. Then they did blood test on me. Then they served me with very nice and healthy organic breakfast! It was popiah with potatoes and lots of green leaves inside. Suprisingly it tastes good! Also they provided me some mixed fruit juice. Then I need to wait for my turn for other check up such as cancer marker, ECG, ultrasound, hearing test, eye stress test and etc. They provide many nice sofas so I can just watch TV or read newspaper/books/magazines while waiting for my turn. They have a reading corner as well providing all the health reading materials in many languages.

3) FREE 3 times Pulse Reading service per year. The Pulse Reading is done by qualified and certified Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner. Anyway I am confident that Golden Horse group will always provide good service to its customers. Unless Lee Kim Yew (the boss) want to ruin his reputation. Since as customer we can always file our complain to FOMCA.

4) FREE 3 times Tui Na or Massage per year. Man this is awesome, Imagine I can spend three nights at the 6-star Palace of the Golden Horses for FREE and enjoy my Tui Na or Massage service for FREE too!

5) FREE insurance up to RM27000. The beneficial is entitled to get the full payment if the one insured passed away, sufferred from Total Permenant Disablity(TPD), or sufferred from 36 different types of diseases.

6) As a member we can also enjoy all the facilities in the Hotel such as Gym and Swimming Pool and etc. for FREE of course.

7) Everytime we dine in at the restraunts in the hotel we are entitled to a 20% discount.

Last but not least, If we can refer someone else to become a GHHS member, we can get referral bonus up to RM500! So if you guys want to become GHHS member, let me know ya! Just leave your comment here will do.


























No comments:

Post a Comment