Thursday, May 23, 2013

Touch N Go Highway Rebate

I have heard about the Touch N Go Rebate news long time ago. It is something like if the Touch N Go users use more than certain amount in month then will be entitled for certain amount of rebate.

Sometimes even during the festive seasons the Highway company will also offer rebate to its users who use the highway for at least certain number of amount via Touch N Go.

A few days back I was chatting with my neighbor and he told me actually I need to attend to the Touch N Go office to have the rebate credited into my Touch N Go card. I cannot really get the rebate in the form of cash.

So I went to the Touch N Go office yesterday and successfully had the rebate credited to my Touch N Go card. The amount is quite alot and I am really happy with that.











No comments:

Post a Comment